Not every organization needs an extra full-time (or even a part-time) grants person on staff. All they really need is someone they can call upon a few hours every month for extra help or specialized knowledge and technical assistance. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Pre-submission proposal review
- Progress report assistance
- Budget guidance and advice
- Federal grant management regulations assistance
- Virtual staff training/coaching
- Brainstorming new project ideas and positioning them for federal funding
- Assistance with project modifications
- Back-fill for employees on vacation, sick leave or long-term absence
On call support plans are available from 4-24 hours per month. All services delivered via telephone, Email and Skype/FaceTime.
Contact us to get started.