Federal grants can be overwhelming for new and developing nonprofits. We’re here to be your mentor. Our goal is to unlock your organization’s potential and position you to be successful with federal grants. This service works best for organizations:
- Less than five years old.
- With less than $3 million annual budget.
- With no (or minimal) federal grants experience.
Our engagement includes:
- A virtual kickoff meeting.
- A deep examination of your nonprofit’s: (1) governance; (2) organizational capacity; (3) policies, systems and controls; (4) external environment.
- A virtual meeting/webinar at the mid-point.
- A final virtual meeting and presentation.
- A strategy deck outlining your opportunities and action plan.
The process involves 30-50 hours over 4-6 weeks.