Every federal grant requires some form of evaluation to monitor progress, to identify opportunities for program improvement and to report progress. We can help.
Federal Grant Evaluation Plan: One of The Grant Doctors’ evaluators will prepare the evaluation section of your grant application in concert with your grant development team.
Federal Grant Project Evaluation: One of our independent evaluators will work with your project director to implement your grant’s evaluation plan. The evaluator will:
- Collect data for GPRA and program-specific measures.
- Assist with preparing federal Annual Performance Reports (APRs).
- Attend client meetings and/or make presentations as needed.
- Consult monthly with program staff.
- Conduct focus groups as needed.
- Make suggestions for improving the evaluation’s design.
- Prepare a client-specific annual evaluation report separate from the federal APRs.
- Other steps necessary to evaluate the project’s performance.