Insufficient documentation is the number one reason for federal grant audit findings and repayments to funding agencies.
Annual private audits won’t catch everything. You need an in-depth review by someone with extensive federal grant experience to make sure your grants are in order and meet federal expectations.
Our Grant Deep Dive involves:
- Engaging grant program staff and leadership in conversation.
- Reviewing organizational policies and procedures.
- Examining grant expenses and related documentation.
- Identifying areas of concern (actual or potential).
- Providing solutions to address any observed weaknesses.
Let’s go! We’re ready to help. Contact us today.