The Grant Doctors® is a full service government grants and contracts consulting firm for urban and rural education, government, nonprofit, healthcare and small business clients. Our team has raised over $200 million and managed $350 million in public funds.
Dave Farley, founder and CEO, is an authority on public funds management, ethics and governance. He has more than 25 years of experience serving local governments, corporations, community-based organizations and governing boards. Dave has worked on over $170 million in public/private projects; successfully managed the regulatory compliance of $150 million in federal funds; and secured $22 million for new projects.
Federal Agency Experience
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
Experienced with rural and urban clients.
Experienced with organizations of all sizes:
- Local governments of 840 – 3,800,000 population
- LEAs with 670 – 58,000 students
- Nonprofits from 4 – 500+ employees
- Small businesses from 2 – 50 employees
Let’s get to work!