On the five-point scale in our grant readiness assessment, organizations exceptional (5) at personnel time keeping:
- Have a formal employee time keeping process;
- Employees’ time can be identified to specific projects;
- Records that accurately reflect the total activity for which each employee is compensated;
- Records that show the actual time worked by an employee in each pay period;
- Records are reviewed for accuracy by a supervisor or a manager; and
- Use the same time keeping method for employees whose salaries and wages are used as matching funds.
Download the complete grant readiness assessment.