On the five-point scale in our grant readiness assessment, organizations exceptional (5) at emergency/disaster planning have:
- Twelve (12) months of cash reserves to maintain full operations during an emergency.
- Access to an emergency line of credit.
- Business interruption insurance and pandemic insurance.
- A contingency plan for remote work during an emergency.
- Technology and infrastructure to support remote work/work-from-home during an emergency.
- Technology infrastructure to deliver client services in a virtual/online environment.
- Technology infrastructure to host large online events (> 100 attendees).
Download the complete grant readiness assessment.