On the five-point scale in our grant readiness assessment, organizations exceptional (5) at board meetings:
- Meetings held at least quarterly (four times per year).
- The board achieves a quorum at 100% of its meetings.
- A structured agenda guides the meetings.
- Committee chairs report outcomes of committee meetings.
- The agenda, meeting materials and the previous meeting’s minutes are provided to board members at least 7 days prior to every board meeting; and
- The majority of meeting time is dedicated to board discussion and debate on important issues.
Download the complete grant readiness assessment.