Beginning October 18, we’ll offer weekly small-group consultations for organizations new to federal grants and/or current federal grantees. These two-hour conference calls allow us to roll up our sleeves and help you work through any issues you’re facing–big or small.
Attendance is limited to six people per session to allow for deep conversations. Participants will learn not only from the moderator but also from the other attendees’ experiences.
Upon registration, you will receive the conference call-in instructions as well as a pre-call questionnaire form. The questionnaire helps us better understand your needs and allows us to prepare for our conversation.
Possible Conversation Topics
All topics are welcome. Some ideas:
- Brainstorming new project ideas and positioning them for federal funding
- Discussing issues with an active grant program
- Organizational grant readiness
- Starting a grants office within your organization
- Grant management policies and procedures
- Budgeting advice
- Indirect cost rate assistance
- Program sustainability
- Sub-recipient monitoring
- Corrective action
- Internal controls
- General grants Q&A
Visit our Eventbrite page for more information and to reserve your time.
- This workshop is not for people looking for grants to start a business and it is not related to grants for college education. This workshop is for public organizations and private nonprofits.
- Every conference call is recorded for possible use on a podcast, YouTube broadcast or transcribed for blog posts on various social media platforms. By registering for the Friday Grants Clinic you are consenting to be recorded.